- Act as visual creative lead for the Digital Marketing team, which would include, but not limited to:
- Support governing the visual creatives on the team
- Working directly with Design for new visual creative content and relaying new brand updates to team.
- Creating graphical and visual content from both Design-provided templates and new templates created for social.
- Identifying new visual opportunities to test on our channels.
- Creating new templates as needed (and approved by Design).
- Updating and manage visual guidelines for the Digital Marketing Team.
- Support oversight and management of HIMSS social media channels:HIMSS TV, YouTube, Instagram, HITN which includes:
- Identifying and producing social clips for distribution across enterprise social channels.
- Collaborating with HIMSS TV stakeholders to create content.
- Fielding internal requests for HIMSS YouTube video submission needs.
- Maintaining YouTube channel.
- Refining the HIMSS Instagram strategy.
- Managing Instagram content calendar and Identifying and creating Instagram-specific content.
- Producing daily social communications for HITN on designated social networks.
- Boosting organic posts.
- Acting as the main POC to HITN editorial team.
- Reporting on outcomes and providing analysis to stakeholders
- Coordinate and produce weekly digital first editorial and visual content (e.g. list stories, blogs, data snapshots, slideshows, infographics, etc.).
HIMSS is a global advisor, thought leader and member association committed to transforming the health ecosystem. As a mission-driven non-profit, HIMSS offers a unique depth and breadth of expertise in health innovation, public policy, workforce development, research and analytics to advise leaders, stakeholders and influencers from across the ecosystem on best practices. With a community-centric approach, our innovation engine delivers key insights, education and engaging events to healthcare providers, payers, governments, startups, life sciences and other health services organizations, ensuring they have the right information at the point of decision.
HIMSS has served the global health community for more than 60 years, with focused operations across North America, Europe, the United Kingdom, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific.