Who We Are
Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We’re passionate about building products that transform people’s lives.
As we continue to build our Content Team, we’re looking for a script writer to assist in the development and creation of our fitness videos. This is a fantastic opportunity for a writer with studio show experience and/or a candidate with experience in the fitness industry.
What You Will Do
– Create fun and informative scripts using your creative writing skills while adhering to established guidelines
– Work closely with producers and existing guidelines to script content
– Adhere to production calendars and ensure deadlines are met
– Provide constructive feedback and copy proofing for scripts drafted by other writers
– Work as a team with other writers and collaborate on projects when needed
– Interact with on-camera talent to assist in the development of scripts
– Work with other departments to understand the goals and objectives of the company
– On-set script support and supervision when needed
– Assist and contribute to the ideation and development of new forms of content
Who You Are
– 2-3 Years experience as a Content Script Writer
– Experience working on a daily/weekly show a huge plus
– Ability to work in a fast paced startup environment and on multiple projects concurrently
– Any experience/background in the fitness industry a huge plus
– Self starter, deadline driven, collaborator, team player
– Strong research skills and the ability to translate scientific information into compelling, everyday language
– Knowledge of branding and ability to write in Tonal’s voice while highlighting product initiatives
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, email@example.com
. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.