This is an opportunity for people who love digital production, marketing, and storytelling. Senior Living Foresight is a leading voice in the senior living industry. We’re launching new shows, livestreamed to social media, and are looking for a production assistant to hit the ground running. If you’re organized and digitally savvy, with video editing skills, we’d like to talk with you!
Approximately 20 hours a week.
- Manage production calendars.
- Book confirmed guests.
- Attend production meetings; input info as needed into Asana (project management system).
- Set up streams in StreamYard (similar to Zoom).
- Create promo graphics, using templates or guidance from creative producer.
- Create, schedule social media promos.
- Run tech during livestreams (run commercials, monitor comments, etc.).
Identify, pull, and edit short, compelling clips to post on social media. Examples:
- Social media proficiency (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram)
- Familiarity with short-form social video content
- Ability to meet deadlines and stay highly organized
- Excellent written communication skills — friendly and professional
Ability to use the following software:
- Final Cut or Adobe Premiere, to edit clips and add b-roll
- Auto Reframe, to reformat videos for Instagram, Instagram Stories, etc.
Desired but not required:
- Experience with a project management system, such as Asana
- Experience with a social media scheduling system, such as HootSuite
- Availability at the following times (Central), to run livestream tech:
- Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays: 12:50 to 1:40 p.m.
- Tuesdays: 12:20 to 1:10 p.m.
How to Apply
To apply, email the following to email@example.com:
- Brief cover letter
- Up to three samples each of any or all of the following:
- Short video clips you’ve edited
- Graphics you’ve designed
- Writing that is conversational, is promotional, or tells a story
- Social media posts you’ve written and posted for a company
Please check out our website and LinkedIn to get a feel for our conversational style:
We look forward to learning more about you and your work!