We are looking for an enthusiastic, hard-working Junior Campaign Manager to join our team of superstars to help scale and support the gaming side of the business. This role will include discovering NEW talent, reaching out and building relationships with influencers, agents, and managers, creating proposals and creative ideas that work across the various social media platforms, and executing world-class campaigns for our gaming clients. You will also help the greater team manage the nitty-gritty backend of influencer campaigns – the hustle is REAL!.
Candidates should be gamers at heart and well-versed in all aspects of social media. Able to easily navigate, use and understand YouTube, Twitch, Instagram, TikTok, and Discord. This role will start out with a heavy focus on data pulling/input into spreadsheets and helping take smaller tasks off Senior Influencer Marketing Managers’ plates so they can focus on higher-level strategies and executions.
New Business Support:
- Respond to client briefs through presentations and decks.
- Build creative strategies and proposals for clients that show your in-depth knowledge of the gaming space.
- Source and pitch the right gaming talent for the brief across multiple territories and platforms.
- Have your finger on the pulse when it comes to new games, launches, and things happening in the gaming industry.
- Develop a strong understanding of the influencer space with a specific focus on gaming.
- Build and maintain relationships with creators and clients with a specific focus on gaming.
- Proactively sourcing and maintaining a database of talent.
- Research and source new talent for upcoming campaigns.
- Pull and organize talent metrics, data, and insights.
- Support the senior team in booking talent and project managing campaigns.
- Organize and oversee logistics for special campaigns including PR boxes, props, etc.
- Prepare talent briefs in line with the brand’s brief to fit their messaging and the influencer’s content.
- Track and monitor campaign budgets/costs and results.
- Prepare comprehensive end-of-campaign reporting to show success and learnings.
- Prepare campaign case studies that can be used on the website and in marketing materials.
- Occasional weekend and evening work during campaign launches.
- Work with and support the wider team where necessary to ensure we are ahead of the curve!
About Cherry Pick Talent Ltd.
Cherry Pick builds and executes influencer marketing campaigns that both influencers and brands are proud to have taken part in.
We craft influencer campaigns that uplift, excite and deliver - for brands and talent alike. We are data-led, provide guarantees, and lean on our extensive network of relationships with talent around the world to deliver.
We don't represent any talent, which frees us up to scour the internet and find the best creator for the job.
We have long-standing relationships with top UK, US, and international influencers across every platform; YouTube, Instagram & TikTok who are keen to work with forward-thinking brands.
Our mission is to smash KPIs and deliver a marketing campaign that both the brand and the talent were proud to be a part of.
Whether it's YouTube, which we've led in for 6+ years, or Instagram or TikTok, we will deliver you a campaign you can be proud of.