Join the team that powers the global real estate economy – CoreLogic is an innovative, future focused company whose vision is to deliver unique property-level insights that power the global real estate economy.
We are a $1.95 billion in sales company with more than 6,000 employees globally serving the financial services and insurance industries. We are evolving at a rapid pace and the clients we serve are challenged from every direction, which means we are growing and innovating to help drive their success. Working together, and differentiated by our superior data, analytics and data-enabled solutions, we empower our clients to make smarter business decisions through data-driven insights. We take initiative, are fully accountable, build respect and trust, make transparency a must—and engage, include and collaborate at every turn.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
Our Inside Sales Representative (ISR) team is a key component of our sales growth strategy and we’re currently looking for an ISR star. As an ISR you’ll find and nurture qualified leads for our Account Executives through outbound phone calls, email campaigns and social selling.If you provide your hard work and creativity, we’ll provide all the modern prospect databases, ISR tools and training you’ll need to be successful.
The Successful Candidate Will Work On These Five Things Every Day
You’ll need a love of talking to people and a strong curiosity about the world. If you love technology and learning about software, you’ll do well. If you’re empathetic, humble and a strong listener, you’ll knock it out of the park.
- 1. Maintaining the quality of our prospect data.
- 2. Researching and identifying prospects and learn about new accounts.
- 3. Develop “warm calls’ using social platforms and social selling techniques we will teach you.
- 4. Aligning with our corporate communications and marketing stories to stay on message with our latest product campaigns.
- 5. Maintaining a consistent and persistent outreach and contact cadence to ensure new client acquisition success.
- High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3+ years related work experience (either industry, software or sales)
- Sales experience preferred
- Strong technical acumen
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with client-facing experience
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced, client-centric, results-oriented culture
CoreLogic’s Diversity Commitment
CoreLogic is fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. We offer an empowered work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. We are better together when we support and recognize our differences.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability
CoreLogic is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. CoreLogic maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.
Please apply on our website for consideration.