Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We’re passionate about building products that transform people’s lives.
As we continue to build our Content department, we’re looking for an Executive Producer to lead our new Content Development and Strategy team. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative Leader to help build and manage a team of creatives who are responsible for development and evolution of our core content offerings. This is a great opportunity for an experienced leader.
What You Will Do
– Adapt strategic content goals from leadership and develop new forms of Tonal fitness content with the creative development team
– Lead, inspire and build an ever-growing team of writers, producers and directors
– Work closely with strategic and creative leads to develop new and innovative fitness content
– Create systems and feedback loops to constantly to constantly improve our current content
– Partner with our studio team to ensure a seamless execution of production
– Collaborate with Directors and Producers in building a QA/Feedback loop to ensure all content is adhering to Tonal standards
– Work closely with Product and Curriculum to understand data and insights to inform and and prioritize the development of new and existing content
– Support and assist the hiring process of additional creatives as our team expands
– Build and oversee the operational budget for development team
Who You Are
– Minimum 8-10 years of senior experience leading a creative television or digital video team responsible for developing content (experience in fitness content is a huge plus)
– Strong understanding of the creative development process
– Experience working in a daily studio show environment is a huge plus
– Proven past creative collaboration with production operations at scale
– Strong CREATIVE leadership skills, high-energy and someone who is excited to assist in building a new team. You’re someone people are excited to work for
– Must be self-motivated and communicate well with other team members and departments outside of Los Angeles
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, email@example.com
. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.