Tonal has built the world’s most intelligent fitness system that is changing the way people work out at home. Tonal is a fresh approach to fitness that leverages hardware, software, video content, and artificial intelligence. Everyone who has seen or used our product, from professional athletes to fitness enthusiasts, has fallen in love.
At Tonal, we are applying our collective knowledge and creativity to reimagine fitness. We know firsthand that too many hurdles stand between each of us and our fitness goals. Drawing on decades of research and a diverse team of experts, we have created the most advanced strength training system available that makes working out more efficient, effective, and engaging.
We’re passionate about building products that transform people’s lives.
Tonal is looking for a creative professional, passionate about health and fitness to help create new and innovative products.
You will work on a diverse and growing creative and production team, focused on inventing a brand new form of production. We’re a “full-stack” video team with studio production, editors and producers all in-house. We focus on innovation, organization and extremely high quality, stretching what we’re doing creatively while being extremely detail-oriented along the way.
What You Will Do
– Develop and refine Tonal content with support of creatives and in collaboration with our Product and Programming departments
– Understand the data and insights provided by Product to research, test and develop upon with our production team
– Work closely with Programming and Curriculum to test workouts and ensure the best experience for our members
– Collaborate with the talent team and casting of additional coaches
– In tandem with our Executive Producer, manage/mentor Squad Directors to ensure content is consistently executed within the studio and adheres to Tonal standards
– Manage and work closely with our lead writer ensure we’re adherence to Tonal guidelines and practices
– Constantly thinking forward in how we can create compelling content that compliments a sophisticated product
– Leverage data and insights provided by our product team to assist in the creative development and objectives of our content
Who You Are
– At least 7 years of experience in content development and/or strategy, preferably within the fitness industry
– Experience leveraging qualitative and quantitative data to assist in the development of creative content
– Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with multi-disciplinary and leadership teams
– Strong understanding of the creative development process
– Must be self-motivated and communicate well with other team members and departments outside of Los Angeles
Tonal is committed to meeting the diverse needs of people with disabilities in a timely manner that is consistent with the principles of independence, dignity, integration and equality of opportunity. Should you have any accommodation requests, please reach out to us via our confidential email, email@example.com
. All requests will be addressed and responded to in accordance with Tonal’s Accessibility Policy and local legislation.