Allison+Partners is seeking an experienced, motivated Assistant Account Executive with a passion for public relations! This role is located in our Scottsdale office and will support a variety of clients.
We are pursuing AAE level candidates focused on a long-term PR agency career and the curiosity to understand and appreciate our clients’ challenges and opportunities. We are seeking someone who has a passion for writing, experience with media relations and is technically savvy. We offer a highly competitive benefits and salary package along with a fun, positive and collaborative work environment.
The ideal candidate will have approximately 1-3 years of public relations or marketing experience within a high-energy agency environment. The Scottsdale office serves local and national clients in a wide range of industries, including consumer, hospitality, healthcare, technology and professional services, among others.
Responsibilities will include:
- Tracks and coordinates compilation of client and industry press clippings and client reports
- Coordinates and executes media mailings
- Conducts media relations with guidance from AE/SAE and secures media coverage for clients
- Conducts research on behalf of clients and the ﬁrm, developing competency with Critical Mention, Sysomos and other online research and monitoring tools
- Writes first drafts of press materials, media pitches, press releases, executive summary reports, etc.
- Supports event logistics and execution, including on-site support for team and client
- Maintains client speakers bureau, awards and tradeshow schedule and program (researching appropriation opportunities, presenting to team and client, tracking deadlines, etc.)
- Competency around influencer and digital/social programs
- Supports admin duties for team including client weekly and monthly reporting, weekly calls, schedule management, etc.
- Supports office management and organization (i.e. weekly supply orders, organizing supply closet, liaising with vendors, etc.)
- Requires 1-3 years of experience in public relations, marketing or a related ﬁeld
- Solid writing skills and shared examples
- Established media relationships
- Ability to prioritize workload, demonstrate effective time management skills
- Strong communicator with team, client and media, both written and verbal
- Thinks strategically and demonstrates creative thinking
- Self-motivated with a “can-do” attitude, relentless attention to detail and effective multi-tasker
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Skilled in social media
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.