- Must be able to shoot and edit independently.
- Be responsible for and executing live shots
- Provide story ideas during editorial meetings
- Write and post multiple stories for broadcast as well as WCBI’s multimedia platforms
- Anchor and produce multiple newscasts on the weekend shift, assign stories to weekend MMJ’s, report as needed, and proof scripts
- Fill-in anchor/produce as needed during the week
- Report as an MMJ during the week, as assigned
- Manage time effectively to meet daily deadlines.
- Knowledge of ENPS
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, and overtime as needed.
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy.
- Must be physically mobile with reasonable accommodation.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Punctual and able to communicate effectively with co-workers.
- Be courteous.
- Be respectful of station property and the property of co-workers.
- Keep work area organized
- Attend station meetings that encourage career advancements/communication (consultant visits, staff meetings, etc.) and other duties as assigned.
Education: Degree in Broadcast Journalism or related field preferred.