Real Leaders Internship Opportunity
Real Leaders (https://real-leaders.com) is the world’s first sustainable business and leadership magazine. We aim to inspire better leaders for a better world; a world of far-sighted, sustainable leadership that helps find solutions to the problems that 7.5 billion people have created on a small planet. We want to ensure that the next generation of leaders, in all spheres of influence, are exposed to the best and brightest minds in the hope that they are inspired to find profitable business solutions that benefit humankind. Real Leaders advises and positions leaders to thrive in the new economy.
Opportunity: Real Leaders is currently looking to obtain a new Video Intern to join our team in 2020. This intern would work remotely (at home or school) and would be considered for potential future employment. All internships are unpaid, (except we will pay for pre-approved potential business trips and/or at events, if desired) and we require a minimal time commitment of only 6-8 hours per week.
- The new video intern will receive first-hand experience of producing videos for a global publication.
- You can participate in transforming the world of business, by having your videos seen by 25,000+ CEOs in 135 countries.
- Every week, you will receive footage from featured interviews, guests and companies to produce 1-3 minute short “mini videos” for social media use.
- A Video intern will learn the basics of digital marketing, how to optimize online advertising and increase conversion rates. All great experience on a global platform!
- Coordinate, edit and produce weekly short “mini’s” (videos) for Real Leaders social media and digital magazine usage.
- Coordinate featured guests to appear on the Real Leaders podcast
- Update the Real Leaders YouTube Channel
- Keep “eyes open” on our social media sites and invite your connections to add positive comments
- Intern must be enrolled in an accredited four-year university
- At least 1-year of experience with Adobe Premiere Pro CC or Final Cut Pro
- Flexible schedule to edit videos
- A “ready to help” positive attitude
- Strong commitment to ethics, honesty and integrity in conducting business
- Show some examples of your work
- Learn about the publishing industry and the new age of digital marketing
- Have your videos showcased internationally (you’d be officially published)!
- Remote work environment
- Opportunities for film events (based on availability)
- A wealth of connections in the social impact space
- References are gladly given for proven interns
- Build your resume working with Real Leaders
- We’re a small, but mighty, fun team that will listen to your ideas!
Contact: Noah Willerford at Noah@Real-Leaders.com