ProMatura is in the process of relaunching its marketing initiatives, and we’re looking for a skilled, creative, hard-working intern to join us!
We’re an international research firm that specializes in age-qualified housing (aka senior living—active adult, independent living, assisted living, etc.). Our research helps shape housing for people 55 and over throughout the world.
About the Job
The marketing intern will come in on the ground floor of many of our marketing initiatives, so we’re looking for someone with a broad range of interests. Duties may include any or all of the following:
- Social media: writing posts, creating a calendar, helping write guidelines
- Media relations: developing a contacts list, developing pitches
- Other: helping write a digital brochure, brainstorming advertising ideas, writing the newsletter, writing website pages, creating a fiscal-year marketing calendar
The intern may potentially pitch in on the editorial side as well, proofreading documents.
Pay is $12 an hour—about 12 to 18 hours a week. (We’ll work with you to determine what works best for both your schedule and our needs.)
The ideal candidate has the following personal attributes:
- Ability to work independently, problem solve, and take initiative
- Willingness and eagerness to learn and improve their skills
Preferred skills include:
- Excellent writing skills—journalistic and marketing styles
- Ability to think both strategically and creatively
- Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn marketing and best practices
- Familiarity with Chicago Manual of Style and/or AP Stylebook guidelines
- Working knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, or a similar program
Additional desired attributes include:
- Knowledge of the age-qualified housing industry or willingness to take initiative to learn more about it
- Comfortable working in a dog-friendly workplace
How to Apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter by Monday, September 23, at 10 a.m., to Leigh Ann Hubbard, director of outreach and editorial development, firstname.lastname@example.org.