This internship is designed for student who are CURRENTLY ENROLLED in a degree program at their junior or senior year with an anticipated graduation date between May 2023 – August 2024; and postgraduates with a graduation date within 12 months from the start of the internship. As a FedEx intern, you will be working on projects directly related to your degree getting you valuable, real-world experience.
Interns will learn about all aspects of marketing and communications work. Our interns work on real-world projects that range from developing new products and managing corporate initiatives to designing content for mobile applications and promoting the FedEx brand. The net result is a very clear understanding of the breadth of FedEx Global Marketing.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program such as Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing, User Experience & Interaction Design, Master of Design, Anthropology, Design Methods, Creative Design, Human Computer Interaction, Advertising, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Product Management, Sports Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Communications or other related major
- 3.0 GPA
- Availability to work 40 hour per week between June and August 2023 in Memphis, TN
- Salary: $22/hour for undergraduates, $24/hour for graduate students
- Resume should include the following information: email address, telephone number, name of college/university, degree, major, GPA, date of intended graduation (month and year).
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience developing marketing and digital content
- Knowledge and experience with design thinking
- Knowledge of user experience with websites and interfaces
- Marketing, consulting, project management, or strategy experience
- Ideally, plans to graduate within 12 months of completing the internship and available for full-time employment.
The company does not offer immigration sponsorship for the permanent position(s) that will be offered to successful interns who are hired into the Foundations Program or full-time entry level positions.
Relocation and housing assistance will not be available for an internship.