- Generate content for, manage, and strategically plan Grace Bible Church’s official social media accounts
- Work with the staff to produce consistent blog posts
- Oversee consistent and efficient church updates for upcoming events through existing church communication channels (e.g.—church bulletin, etc.)
- Help to create a marketing communication plan/make recommendations for future church marketing
- Update and maintain the church website
- Attend weekly staff meetings
We are seeking a semester-long, 8-12 hour/week undergraduate or graduate intern for the Fall of 2019. The Marketing Communications Intern will seek to fulfill the above objectives while working alongside church staff in our Oxford, MS office. The internship is available for class credit and will help students use their marketing skills in a practical environment.
- Undergraduate or graduate student pursuing a degree in IMC, marketing, communications, business, or other, related fields
- Demonstrative faith consistent with Grace Bible Church’s doctrinal beliefs
- Skills in problem-solving, written communication, and creativity
- Qualities of an ideal intern: hard-working, patient, self-motivated, and cooperative
Note that previous experience for a Grace Bible Church intern is not required. The ideal candidate meets the above qualifications and more. Interns should be ready to learn and to work hard. The faith qualification is not negotiable, as the intern will be entrusted with a variety of communications to and from church members and staff.
Interested persons should email Sydney Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applicants should submit their resume and a brief email explaining why the internship is attractive and why they wish to pursue this opportunity.