This internship is designed for students who are CURRENTLY ENROLLED in a degree program in either junior or senior year with an anticipated graduation date between May 2024 – August 2025; and postgraduates with a graduation date within 12 months from the start of the internship. As a FedEx intern, you will be working on projects directly related to your degree providing you valuable, real-world experience.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program such as Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing, User Experience & Interaction Design, Master of Design, Anthropology, Design Methods, Creative Design, Human Computer Interaction, Advertising, Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Product Management, Sports Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Data Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Communications or other related major
- 3.0 GPA (please include GPA on your resume)
- Availability to work 40 hour per week between June 10, 2024 and August 16, 2024
- Resume should include the following information: email address, telephone number, name of college/university, degree, major, GPA, date of intended graduation (month and year)
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and work in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge and experience developing marketing and digital content
- Knowledge and experience with design thinking
- Knowledge of user experience with websites and interfaces
- Marketing, consulting, project management, or strategy experience
- Ideally, plans to graduate within 12 months of completing the internship and available for full-time entry level employment.
Interns will learn about all aspects of marketing and communications work. Our interns work on real-world projects that range from developing new products and managing corporate initiatives to designing content for mobile applications and promoting the FedEx brand. The net result is a very clear understanding of the breadth of FedEx Global Marketing.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for the permanent position(s) that could be offered to successful interns who are hired into the Foundations Program or other full-time entry level positions.
Internship will be based in Memphis, TN and will be working in a FedEx office setting at least three days per week. Relocation and housing assistance, above the salary earned, will not be available for the internship.
Upload current copy of Resume (Microsoft Word or PDF format only) and answer job screening questionnaire by close of business (5:00pm CST) on the date below. If the date below is blank, there is no specified closing date for this requisition.