he Marketing Automation Manager will work closely with annual giving and donor relations teams as well as colleges, schools and auxiliary units across campus to automate and scale the donor journey using marketing automation and other tools. The right candidate will understand how to map the right content to the right place in the donor lifecycle and create automated campaigns to deepen donor and constituent engagement. They will need to possess strong communication skills and understanding of marketing business processes, while also having the technical skills to assist with the design and implementation of appropriate technical solutions. The right individual will be proactive, a great collaborator and passionate about donor experience.
- Marketing automation subject matter expert (SME) and functional administrator across the university. Acts as the primary POC for vendor relations, troubleshooting, and escalation of issues.
- Maintains the health of critical marketing technology systems while working closely with stakeholders drive both administrative and organizational goals related to marketing automation and marketing technology tools.
- Work to define and document processes to ensure Texas Development maximizes CRM, marketing automation and other technology solutions in order to achieve a connected customer experience. Owns training content, contributes to development of training aids.
- Serves as primary point in architecting, implementing, managing and optimizing marketing automation campaign methodology and data design across Texas Development .
- Establish policies to ensure proper data flow with leads, donor and supporter journeys and nurture campaigns between the marketing automation system and CRM.
- Lead development and guide execution of donor and constituent campaigns across Texas Development, including donor acquisition and engagement, email marketing, marketing automations, nurture campaigns, web content, and landing pages to optimize lead generation and conversion.
- Uphold and support data governance standards and drive technological advancements to improve database hygiene. Build, manage, and optimize list/database cleansing schedule.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance, industry trends and best practices and use insights to improve campaign performance.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve overall marketing technology landscape.