The Public Relations Intern will be part-time, 3-4 days a week, and preferably hybrid with a candidate able to come into our Oxford hotel, The Chancellor’s House. We are open to a fully remote intern however if qualifications align. This role is ideal for someone interested in Public Relations and gaining experience in a hands-on, experienced team. The role reports directly to the Public Relations Manager.
● Build and manage all editorial calendars, media lists, and influencer lists for all properties
● Assist with press and influencer tracking, maintaining relevant department tracking documents
● Work with Public Relations Manager on press and influencer visits
● Help with drafting press releases and pitching for upcoming happenings and events for all
● Help Public Relations Manager with influencer outreach
● Join in on brainstorms, planning sessions, and research
● Maintain and organize PR files, information and digital assets in the Drive
● Valid for currently enrolled college Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors or recent graduates,
preferably with coursework in Journalism, PR, Marketing Communications
● Passionate about the PR/Communication Industry
● A desire and eagerness to learn and grow
● Summer Internship. Starting on Jun 1, 2022 ending on Aug 5, 2022 (Can be extended to a
max of 90 days if mutually agreed upon)
● Intern required to work 3-4 days a week for 8 hours a day
● Unpaid Internship that can receive college credit
● Perks: $59 employee rate at all company hotels, 40% off at all company restaurants, potential
weekly stipend and lunch coverage.
About The Chancellor’s House
Founded in 2009, Oliver Hospitality, an affiliate company of BNA Associates, is a Nashville-based hotel and restaurant management company. Spanning the southeast and west coast, Oliver Hospitality aligns its mindset with the unique attributes of each project in order to deliver thoughtful and engaging spaces. Managing both branded Oliver Hotels as well as 3rd party properties, Oliver Hospitality strives to be a leader for its colleagues, community, and clients.