FOX is proud to support a culture of creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and community that attracts the industry’s brightest talent. The FOX Internship Program is for motivated college students who are passionate about the news industry. College Associates are paid to gain real world work experience with guidance from top news professionals. College Associates are assigned to a department that matches their skill set, work experience, and career aspirations.
Please note this internship is primarily offered on-site, with a few remote opportunities.
- Must be actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree during the length of the program
- Current class standing of sophomore, (second-year college student) or above
- Strong academic record (minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA)
- Committed and available to work for the entire length of the program
STUDENTS SELECTED TO MOVE FORWARD IN THE INTERVIEW PROCESS:
- Must demonstrate knowledge of current events and/or business news
- Submit a 1-page resume (PDF preferred)
- Submit a cover letter (PDF Preferred)
- Explain why your background and experience make you a good fit for our program this Summer
- Share your top areas of interest