Working as a creative team member, the Digital Graphic Designer develops digital assets and designs to support SiriusXM’s product development and marketing initiatives across mobile, web, TV and in-vehicle platforms. The ideal candidate will be a highly motivated, proactive problem solver who understands graphic design, can adapt copy for UX in the digital entertainment industry, and is comfortable being part of an in-house team but understand the timelines and pressure of an agency.
What You’ll Do
- Create assets and graphics for mobile, web, TV and in-vehicle application platforms, including Logos, Backgrounds, Icons
- Adapt copy for static text and buttons within the application platforms named above.
- Must have excellent InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop skills on very time sensitive materials.
- Strong digital knowledge, including best practices.
- Excellent typographical skills
- Work in a highly collaborative creative marketing environment.
- Ability to handle high volume of work with strong attention to detail.
- Must be able to execute quality control on his/her own work as well as other teammates’.
- Ensure that all work maintains the SIRIUS XM Radio brand standard, while meeting business partner print requirements.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine or Graphic Arts a must.
- At least two (2) to three (3) years of related design and/or production in a digital, marketing and/or advertising agency.
- Must have a collaborative work process and strong belief in teamwork.
- A strong understanding of digital design, typography, and copy editing.
- Solid background in digital, branding and production, with a good understanding of preparing files to meet specs for multiple digital platforms.
- Experience working with marketing departments/clients/creative directors.
- Experience working with product teams and product designers
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline-driven fast-paced environment.
- Resourceful self-starter.
- Strong attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Retouching and color correction expertise a plus.
- Acrobat Professional including digital workflow via annotations.
- Knowledge of Sketch a plus.
- Knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
At SiriusXM, we carefully consider a wide range of factors when determining compensation, including your background and experience. These considerations can cause your compensation to vary. We expect the base salary for this position to be in the range of $62,500 to $79,100 and will depend on your skills, qualifications, and experience. Additionally, this role might be eligible for discretionary short-term and long-term incentives. We encourage all interested candidates to apply.