HSP Direct is seeking an ambitious Account Manager to provide strategic leadership and direction to our political and non-profit advocacy accounts. We are looking for an experienced relationship-builder who can inspire others and take clients’ fundraising programs to the next level. If you’re passionate about leading dynamic teams and are enthusiastic about conservative politics…we want to meet!
Who are we?
HSP Direct is best in class full-service direct mail fundraising agency offering online fundraising, production services, graphic design, and list and data services through our affiliated companies. Recognized by Inc. 5000 as one of America’s fastest growing companies, we’re seeking highly-motivated team members who share our passion for conservative politics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You’ll build and maintain strong, trusted relationships with your clients and develop annual/election-cycle program strategies to achieve clients’ specific fundraising goals
- You’ll lead and motivate internal account teams to execute fundraising campaigns
· Monitor progress against goals: anticipating risks, resolving issues, and quickly changing course when required to achieve client objectives
- You will champion data-driven decisions and seek out opportunities to optimize fundraising results through creative testing strategies
- Passion for conservative politics and causes
- 2+ years’ experience in marketing, advertising, fundraising, non-profit, or politics
- Demonstrated ability to build productive relationships with key contacts
- Excellent communication and presentation skills – collaborative, diplomatic, and persuasive
- A professional with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university