What will work at Mad Genius look like? Our account coordinators are the veins and arteries of our business, liaisons that keep information moving. You’ll work quickly (and occasionally confidentiality) as you respond to inquiries, both internal and external. When people inquire about new business, you’ll likely be the one responding. You’ll be critical in face-to-face meetings, digital conferences, and plenty of phone calls, serving as the interface between Mad Genius and our clients. And you’ll be the one managing projects, including estimation, deadlines, budgets, and creative resources.
If you’re proactive, positive, and passionate, you’ll be perfect.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 2+ years of experience
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Resplendent grammar and brawny writing skills
- Able to work effectively with a variety of people in a diverse workforce
- Able to adapt to changing work requirements
- Multitaskable multitasker what multitasks
- Professional integrity—like, a bunch of it
- A strong client service ethic
- Proficient with Google Drive, Microsoft Office, and nunchucks
- A cheerful, enthusiastic contributor
- Eager to learn [more] about the advertising and creative production industry